• Votes: 53
  • Rating: 2.7
The Outside Is Full Of FutanaRisks!! ~Brutes Approaching Boys~ [Akira Shiramine] [Kei Mizutani]

The Outside Is Full Of FutanaRisks!! ~Brutes Approaching Boys~ [Akira Shiramine] [Kei Mizutani]

To unravel the disastrous declining birthrate problem associated with simultaneous reduction in male individuals' reproductive abilities, the authority has conducted "futanarification of women" depending on genetic technologies. However, there arises a challenge that the brand new sex "futanari" cannot leave male offspring.
Nowadays, the sex ratio no longer has sufficient the normal range as as well as futanari occupies 94% of people, and guys are driven to the rest 6%.
Akira and Kei's academy is located inside the "Boys Protection District" that is isolated from the society. They believed that they'd develop well inside the academy and go to be friends with the society.
However, misfortunes always befall without prior notices...
 
Added 2 EP



Year: 2018 Year.
Release date: 2018
Source: Manga
Genre: Big tits, Oral sex, Futanari
Quality: WEB-720PX
language: RAW
English name: The outside world is full of danger !! ~ The man has declined and now the desire of the keen monks approaching precious pussycats ~ [Mizutani ridge] (Motion comic version)
Original name: 外の世界は危険でいっぱい!! ~男が衰退し、今や貴重なオトコノコ達に迫るケダモノたちの欲望~ 【水谷渓編】(モーションコミック版)

Director: Survive
Studio: Survive

The Outside Is Full Of FutanaRisks!! ~Brutes Approaching Boys~ [Akira Shiramine] [Kei Mizutani]The Outside Is Full Of FutanaRisks!! ~Brutes Approaching Boys~ [Akira Shiramine] [Kei Mizutani]The Outside Is Full Of FutanaRisks!! ~Brutes Approaching Boys~ [Akira Shiramine] [Kei Mizutani]
Watch hentai online The Outside Is Full Of FutanaRisks!! ~Brutes Approaching Boys~ [Akira Shiramine] [Kei Mizutani] free in good quality

  • Watch online
Пример сезона
Пример серии
Leave a comment
12-06-2018, 20:29
Name:* E-Mail:
b
i
u
s
|
left
center
right
|
emo
color
|
hide
quote
translit
    PIN: ----
    #2 wrote: kde

    Sorry you have the option where is the sister or where can I download the game
    #1 wrote: Laspu

    Could you guyd upload this Day-to-Day Mother Son Incest ~Part 1~ (Motion Comic Version) http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng-touch/work/=/product_id/RE224994.html
    Year
    Brand
    Directors
    Translation
    Quality
    Anons
    Comments